Article by: Brian Tabb
The Gospel Coalition just released the December 2016 issue of Themelios, which has 177 pages of editorials, articles, and book reviews. It is freely available in three formats: (1) PDF, (2) web version, and (3) Logos Bible Software. A print edition will be available for purchase in several weeks from Wipf and Stock.
Links to editorials, articles, and book reviews in Themelios 41.3 are included below.
- D. A. Carson | Editorial: Seekest Thou Great Things for Thyself?
- Michael J. Ovey | Off the Record: Choose Your Fears Carefully
- Matthew Lillicrap | Fulfilling the Heroic Ideal: A Triperspectival Approach to Christian Moral Heroism
- Lydia Jaeger | Facts and Theories in Science and Theology: Implications for the Knowledge of Human Origins
- Pierce Taylor Hibbs | We Who Work with Words: Toward a Theology of Writing
- Fred Farrokh | The ‘Same God Question’: Why Muslims are Not Moving Toward Christians
- Andrew David Naselli | Pastoral Pensées: Seven Reasons You Should Not Indulge in Pornography
- Book Reviews
Old Testament | 10 reviews
New Testament | 11 reviews
History and Historical Theology | 7 reviews
Systematic Theology and Bioethics | 9 reviews
Ethics and Pastoralia | 8 reviews
Mission and Culture | 4 reviews
Brian Tabb (PhD, London School of Theology) is managing editor of Themelios. He is also academic dean and assistant professor of biblical studies at Bethlehem College & Seminary and an elder of Bethlehem Baptist Church. You can follow him on Twitter.
Read Source: Themelios 413