Ed Stetzer, Todd Adkins, and Daniel Im have answered over a hundred listener-submitted church planting questions.
Ed Stetzer, Todd Adkins, and I recently celebrated our 100th episode on the NewChurches.com Q&A Podcast. It’s been such a joy to dream up and implement this idea of a podcast that answered real life church planting, multisite, and pastoral leadership questions.
Our heart is to serve the church in her mission of making disciples by helping her multiply. That’s what this podcast is all about. As a result, twice a week, we answer listener submitted questions.
Here are the questions from our top 5 most downloaded episodes:
- Episode 1:As a young church planter, what are some blind spots that I need to be aware of?
- Episode 3:In a context with so few believers, what strategies would you recommend for church planters to expand their network in order to raise financial support?
- Episode 11:The growth is slow in my church. What are the growth barriers in church planting?
- Episode 59:On launch day, what would you recommend to preach on? What would be your first series?
- Episode 61:What are the differences in gifts and temperaments for someone who will revitalize a church vs someone who will plant a new church?
More than any other topic we covered, bivocational ministry was definitely the one with the most questions! This is because I believe it’s a trend for the future of church planting, as well as a topic with little to few resources out there.
Here are the episodes we’ve recorded so far on bivocational ministry:
- Episode 9: Bivocational and Missional Church Planting
- Episode 17: The Future of Bivocational Church Planting
- Episode 49: Marketplace Jobs and Bivocational Ministry
- Episode 63: Does the House Church Model Work in the West?
- Episode 65: Self-Sufficiency, Survivability, and Financial Expectations
- Episode 92: Bivocational Ministry
Read Source: 100 Episodes on Church Planting and Multisite